HS30-00379 on ebay.au for $1 - Page 2 - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

HS30-00379 on ebay.au for $1

Featured Replies

don't you find it funny that red book gives us this price

http://www.redbook.com.au/vehiclesearch/price.asp?key=DATS73AG&veh=y

and a shell in that state goes for $610.

Yes I do find it funny, I've had people show me those values before to which I say it's ridiculous and don't worry they are based on old figures. In all honesty those values are not relevant maybe only to a dealer who is buying a 2+2 LOL .

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.