New CBS show will feature a '70 Z - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New CBS show will feature a '70 Z

Featured Replies

If the show becomes a success, it means our cars go up in value!

I think he drives his victims around until they get knocked out by the fumes!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
If the show becomes a success, it means our cars go up in value!

I'm sure this will be a one shot appearance. The bad guy gets cornered, arrested or shot, car gets impounded and then gets sold by a Hollywood car company that provides stunt cars and has let it sit and rust in LA. Probably will get $5000 on ebay.

Don't forget to set your VCR or Tivo. Tomorrow, Thursday 10pm ET. CBS.

Is it possible for somebody to tape it and send it to me? I have to work that night.

Ill pay for it.

Thanks Bill

Is it possible for somebody to tape it and send it to me? I have to work that night.

Ill pay for it.

Thanks Bill

Just program your VCR.

Come on now, He aint sure what to do with "Breats and Thights", and you think he can program a VCR!!

Sorry Bill, the temptation was too great, my resistance was too low, and I just had to...

Will

I think he drives his victims around until they get knocked out by the fumes!

LOL! my face hurts from laughing at this!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.