IGNORED

Mk63 4piston calipers - rotor compatibility?

EricB

14 minutes ago, khughes said:

Hi Alan,

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but i am currently looking at getting some MK63's for my early 240Z,

Can i ask you if the Peugeot 306 GTi solution will fit the early 240Z or late 240Z/260Z front struts?

Kent

Hi Kent,

If you look for Peugeot 505 GTI vented discs you should get the right ones. They are best used with the late '73-up ('260Z') hubs, as that way you don't need to use a spacer. The '260Z' type hubs are distinct from the '240Z' type as they don't have the scalloped cut-outs in the wheel mounting area and are a solid circle of metal when looked at straight-on.

However, there's now a new alternative. Kameari Engine Works in Japan have commissioned a reproduction of the original Nissan Sports Option vented type disc (long unavailable from Nissan/NISMO), which is a straight bolt-on to the '240Z' type hubs and has the right offset for the vented MK63 calipers. Back to a proper off-the-shelf bolt-on kit again.