IGNORED

Aging Man with an Aging Car -- I need help

wm_e_smith

Hello,

A few months have past. I am still sitting while the car is also just sitting. I am wondering whether to hang in hopes my health will improve, try to sell the car, give it away, or have it towed to the junk yard. Any suggestions?

Reason for the comment -- Merry Christmas.

• 2 months later...

I gave up. It breaks my heart but I couldn't continue. It was sold for $100.

Now I hope so much the buyer does good with it. At least, I can no longer think about it or what to do with it. I was a bit obsessed.

Thanks for all your help. I learned a lot. Bill

Wow.

I was seriously hooked on this thread and I don't even have an 810.

Bill, I have to say that I have stumbled across many people on this site in the last 6 years and I have to commend you on your appreciation and "humbleness" to the people that helped you in your quest...

I am convinced by this post that you are not alone wondering what the issue was.

And to add to Sideshow, hats off to you for continuing the battle, most would have not stuck it out as long, I personally would have had a rough time with that :).

I wish you luck and I hope that you continue to check in, even to say hello.

I hope to have the dedication that you have.

Cheers,

~Brian