IGNORED

Aging Man with an Aging Car -- I need help

wm_e_smith

I need to catch up on the history of this thread, but how did you come to the conclusion that you need a fuel pressure regulator? Did you test the fuel pressure, as per the FSM? I thought that we conlcluded that you needed a fuel pump check valve.

I was catching up with the tread myself. I had been thinking about the fuel pump and the check valve. When pricing out a fuel pump, the vendors suggested that many people replace the fuel pressure regulator first because that might likely be the problem.

I'll back off these thoughts and ask sblake01, "Do you still have the check valve as discussed earlier?" If so, please send it to:

--- Info being sent by private mail---

Thanks, you'll be reimbursed for any charges -- just let me know your mailing address.

Bill;

Due to the nature of "bots" on the internet, I would recommend that you send your private e-mail address and home address via a Private Message or e-mail it to Stephen.

It's unfortunate, but there is no way to know that there are not some hackers trying to "spy" on this site, nor any way to make it totally secure.

FWIW

E

• 2 weeks later...
Bill, you're not giving up on the car are you? Did you get the check valve in the mail?

No giving up. At present, I'm replacing power window motors on another car (92 GMC Jimmy SUV).

Yes, the check valve was received last week. You should, within a day or two, be hearing from me via mail.

I don't want to ask for it if I can't use it, though I really appreciate the offer Mr. Smith. I'd rather it could go to someone who can. Is your version the one with a 2.4 or 2.8 litre engine?

The AFM is for a 2.4 liter engine.