IGNORED

Inbred Jed's car is for sale!

GunnerRob

That's right folks! Inbred Jed is letting his pride and joy go. Folks, this car is so customized, it even has a secondary fuel tank!!!

You gotta see this one to believe it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Street-Strip-77-Datsun-280Z-Performance-Extras-Wheels_W0QQitemZ4565282902QQcategoryZ6187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Man that guys a butcher. If he'd put a FG hood bulge on the bonet, ant least it could be removed, but this guy cut up the bonet and welded in a metal bulge that is totaly ugly, and serves no purpose, other than to vent hot engine bay air into the cowel where it is sucked into the interior vent system. If something let go in the engine bay, the windscreen would be covered with oil or coolant and you wouldnt be able to se where you are going.

some zs are daily drivers... i mean, my car may not look as nice as any of yours, but does that mean that my car is any less of a z? you guys are being so judgemental and callous about someone trying to sell their car.

Read the claims the guy is making in order to sell this car. There are some things he names that I don't even believe are available for a Z. And if I had spent the kind on money that these supposed mods would require, I would have all of the paper work readily available. I can't see any possible reason to defend either the car or the seller. Wouldn't be a good street car, wouldn't be a good strip car. Just another eBay attempt to sell a partially finished vehicle that the seller is either unhappy with or in over his head, or some degree of both.

I personally, am inspired by the red plastic air bag on the passenger side. I wonder if I can find one in burgandy to go with my car? LOL

If I were in the market for a 280, I'd have to wonder how much extra I'd have to pay if he vacuumed the carpet.

Read the claims the guy is making in order to sell this car. There are some things he names that I don't even believe are available for a Z. And if I had spent the kind on money that these supposed mods would require, I would have all of the paper work readily available. I can't see any possible reason to defend either the car or the seller. Wouldn't be a good street car, wouldn't be a good strip car. Just another eBay attempt to sell a partially finished vehicle that the seller is either unhappy with or in over his head, or some degree of both.

that's true, and even though i'm not saying that i personally like the car, it's unfair to be so judgemental to a car; especially since it hasn't been modded THAT much...