IGNORED

How Close Are Our VIN #'s

Zrush

Carl, you are the keeper of the numbers so I should of asked you before making that statement. The list I looked at had 2 higher numbers, but outside the USA, I did not see the two you mentioned, yet you know for sure. So I gladly retract my previous thread and will never mention it again.

Bonzi Lon

Hi Bonzi Lon:

Well you can still make the claim that you have one of the last DATSUN 240-Z's produced.

It's just that when we are trying to reconcile the actual production numbers, with the numbers reported - we really need to find that last VIN if possible.

Many people check the "NO" box as to having their data Published on the Web Site or not - so not all data points collected are "Published" on the register. Also, the Original Owner's have a different Register that breaks them out - although we consider the Original Owners as part of the over-all Classic Z Car Register.

kind regards,

Carl

• 1 month later...