IGNORED

Throttle body upgrade

78 280zcar

I just bought this thottle position sensor off of ebay and wondering if this will work on the 240sx throttle body.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7982281295

Also for the #5 injector I was talking about in the last post. Would that cause the fuel pressure to go down, everytime I go to start it it doesnt have any fuel pressure or it takes a long time to start I have to let the pump run for a few to get it to start. Thanks in advance

Does anyone have page EF-54 from the 78 280z service manual on cdrom or the book. I have the service manual but it is a copy of the book on a cheap cdrom and it doesnt have the test for the cold start valve in it. Mine only goes up to page EF-48 how many more pages am I missing. Thanks

oops sorry saw this post too late..

DONT use the TPS with the 3 wire pigtails.. its a potentiometer type TPS... not a TVS which you need..

you can use the stock TVS but u may need to drill holes on the mounting bracket.. or you can use a 300ZX TVS.

Is this the same if you are using MSnSe? Or just for the stock ECU?