IGNORED

need driver door

blackjack

I believe that all the 2 seater Z cars from '70 up to '78 all had the same doors, hoods, hatches, and fenders so these are all interchangeable...be sure you don't get parts from the 2+2 as some of those may be different.

Almost!

The door skins are the same, but the lock mechanisms changed with the 260-meaning the doors fit, but the locks do not match up to the post. get a door for a 240 or early 260, anuy you will have a bolt-on answer-otherwise you will have to modify a few things...

Will.

Thanks guys for the info, another question about the doors. I noticed on the driver door the arm rest is completely different to the passenger side is this suppose to be this way or is this just have the wrong interior paneling?

Thanks.

Almost!

The door skins are the same, but the lock mechanisms changed with the 260-meaning the doors fit, but the locks do not match up to the post. get a door for a 240 or early 260, anuy you will have a bolt-on answer-otherwise you will have to modify a few things...

Will.

Thank you for setting me straight Will....once again. :)

I had not realized that there was this kind of a difference. I'll have to make sure and properly tag the parts I just pulled from a '75 parts car I'm stripping down so as to not get them confused and so I know that they will not work in a 240Z.

Almost!

Will.

The interior door panels from a '75 - '76 will not interchange with latter years either. The interior lock pull is in a different location. Now to find a 75 or 76 Z so these panels will fit..., or I could just sell the darn things.

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...