IGNORED

240 vs 280 brake discs different?

mdbrandy

But do you, dealing in retail stuff, regularly insinuate that your customers are liars? That is what really chaps my a$$ about this interaction. And if you do, then I wouldn't give you any further business either.

All the more reason to talk to Sal, IMO

Mark: I'm not really trying to talk you into it, but if I was owning or running a business, I'd want to know when stuff like that happened. At a minimum, it provides an opportunity to educate employees on the proper care and feeding of the people who ultimately pay their salaries. CUSTOMERS

Mark: I'm not really trying to talk you into it, but if I was owning or running a business, I'd want to know when stuff like that happened. At a minimum, it provides an opportunity to educate employees on the proper care and feeding of the people who ultimately pay their salaries. CUSTOMERS

Not a problem Carl. A good idea is a good idea.

It was their fault that they sent you the wrong part. Although I am going to have to say I do agree with dogma. Yes they made a mistake and sent you the wrong part, but you being just as bad as them did not notice until 6 months later. I do not want to make a big fuss with this, you do deserve credit for the item, but I feel you are at fault along with MSA