IGNORED

Shock availability in OZ

Thanks Mr Datto that's excellent I'll more than likely go through him then. Not a bad price either and shipping seems more than better than I was quoted. Oh well JDMwerks just lost a potential customer :).

Cute Avatar btw LOL.

I dropped them an email today so I'll see when they get back to me with a price.

Also, my springs turned up today, so now I'll have to do something. No use using the old struts. Guess I'll need bump stops too.

Playing around with the springs, the rears are thicker than the fronts, but other than that they are identical. The fronts are softer though.

I actually found that they were pretty slack with the email, which is probably the only criticism I had. I ended up just ringing them and getting a shipping price then doing the order over the online order with my Visa.

I was undecided for ages too on whether to go for the cheaper KYB's or the Tokicos. I got the Tokico's in the end but dont ask me if they are much better as unless someone can push a shell real fast, they wont get a work out til the 2007 nationals (hopefully).

Oh well, I'll see how they go. It will be Friday over there soon so If I don't hear from them tomorrow then I won't expect a reply.

There are a few old posts where people who have matched KYB'b to the stiffer springs and they have suited it really well, for a while. They had to replace them after a year or two, which I don't want.