IGNORED

Great deal on 240 & early 260Z Tokico illuminas with springs Brand new! (Ebay)

Jayru

Since they sell for almost wholesale prices, i don't think they give much info/service/support on the stuff they sell. I think you need to have all your questions answered before you buy from them.

Carl, I'm thinking that his margins must be so low that he's happy to sell them to the US market and not mess about with international shipping hassle.

A shame really, but I find this happening a little when buying from the US. It is a little bit of a wizz off but that's how it is!

Yeah I'm not in a huge rush since I have other expenses at the moment but I did have the money a week or so ago and would have ordered them. It's very frustrating and it would be a simple email back at least I'd know how much money to put aside.

I'm willing to wait since the price is right but if I was in a hurry certainly not!

Since they sell for almost wholesale prices, i don't think they give much info/service/support on the stuff they sell. I think you need to have all your questions answered before you buy from them.

true well if anyone can tell me what these items weigh and where the company is located then i might be able to find this information :D .

I'm just hoping shipping isn't more than the actual item :(

true well if anyone can tell me what these items weigh and where the company is located then i might be able to find this information :D .

I'm just hoping shipping isn't more than the actual item :(

My box said 50lbs and their located in California. Hope that helps.

Jay

The box is still sitting just inside my front door...that's how busy I've been lately...not even the time to move it to the garage. I have not opened the box either. It will be a while before I'm installing them but I will try and get the pix for you guys. Is there anything specific you are looking for?