IGNORED

Spring ’05 Sport Z Highlights

SportZMagazine

I wouldn't mind helping you guys with your pictures if I get the chance. I should point out that the evening / morning question has to do different types of lighting. This time of year, Florida backgrounds will be warm hues of reds, yellows and browns. The color of your car will make a big difference in the picture. Afternoon lighting is going to enhance the warm colors - yellows, reds and greens. Morning lighting is cool and will bring out the blues and silvers. Depending on the weather, afternoon lighting is going to be crisp with high definition. Morning lighting could be hazy and flat.

Looking forward to seeing the car!

post-4148-14150794923157_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150794923332_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I went to the first official Space Coast Z Club meeting and Ken Jones had his car there. He was kind enough to take several people for rides in it including me. I told him that he didn't need to hold back a bit because I wanted to be impressed. I've owned fast cars and was in doubt as to how really fast a 280 could be. Well, let me tell you, that supercharged 280 is AWSOME!!!! If you get a chance, take a ride!

• 2 weeks later...

Chris,

Hey...

Our club (http://flzclub.com) has a strong interest in Motorsports so we are planning on participating in 5-9 events like this per year (with 3 different organizations).

You can find out more about this particular event by checking out this link...

http://chinmotorsports.com/events/list.asp

Our club has 15 members going... 4 participants and the rest are coming for the barbeque and ride along program... More info is here:

http://flzclub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=245#post245

Feel free to join us! There is a caravan that you can probably meet up with around 7:45am on Saturday morning. For $20 you can sign up for the ride along program and have a blast riding along with several pro drivers all day long!

I am signed up as a driver and the BlownZ will be running it's first official track event! I am psyched!

Ken

• 7 years later...

Does anyone know of a Z club that currently exists in central Florida today (December 2012)? I've searched the internet through and all I come up with is open links for Florida Z-Fest and flzclub.com

Thanks in advance for any help in locating any other z owners in the Orlando area!!! It seems I'm all alone here!

Gary