IGNORED

Spring ’05 Sport Z Highlights

SportZMagazine

SZM expands a record 8 pages, updates its logo, and boosts coverage of all things Z (and G). Highlights of the new issue include our supercharged project 280Z, coverage of the 350Z in the JGTC, a mint award-winning twin turbo 300ZX, a tech expose on the VQ engine and how it “keeps its cool,” and a GT-R infused Z31. To find out more, go to www.sportzmagazine.com. Our web page should be updated shortly.

Dave Bexfield

Editor, Sport Z Magazine

editor@sportzmagazine.com

www.sportzmagazine.com

Hi Dave

I thought the guys gave up the supercharged project on the 280Z. My husband was watching (reading) that like a hawk. It's good to see that they are still trying to make the set up work. Hope it's successful as this is Scott's next "upgrade" to his car. Can't wait for the next issue :classic:

Vicky

Hey Vicky, the 280Z supercharged Z will be at ZFest. The car is running and we will be doing some testing at the track on Sunday for a followup article. We are flying John Coffey out from CA to do the test drives. I even get to drive it (better make sure you're not on the track at the same time-LOL).

Have you been thinking about where there are some good backdrops for taking pictures of your Z? We also need to decide on the day and time to do it. Sunday morning early or late afternoon?

Hi Art

Very interesting about the supercharged Z being at Z Fest. I hope I can keep Scott away from it. I don't know of any places off hand but we're comming in Friday afternoon and going to Hooters with all the other Z'ers. Maybe someone will know of a place to shoot the car. It's going to be in a trailer ('cause I ain't cleaning it again for MSA) so you and Scott can haul it anywhere you need to. I'm sure there's a nice background somewhere near the event.

Z ya in a week!

Vicky

With a Chroma Screen, you can pake pictures anywhere, and place them everywhere!

Just be careful you don't get any Mick Mouse pictures(you are going to Orlando, aren't you ROFL ...)

Just kidding! Whith your car, even with Mickey behind the wheel-Like that could happen-there would be no Mickey Mouse to the pictures.

Will

I might just have to borrow back my old 240Z, tune it up, and take a spin-I will have to check with the better half first, and see what the old girl(the Z) really needs to be ready for the trip-she is hanging out in a garage, waiting for the new owner to get to some of the things she needs. He has been trying to push keys in my hand for a couple of months now-he would rather see her moving than keeping dust off the floor with her.

I would like to get a closer look at your cars-I will make a few calls, and maybe a trip to the garage. I wouldn't mind shaking Arts' hand either!

Will