IGNORED

Dallas imports gave me car of the month

Dreco

I'm just glad to see that the younger generations still appreciates the 240Z, or knows what it is for that matter

Yeah i've noticed alot of people appreciate the 240z and there is generally alot of respect for the car and it's history. I've also noticed recently alot more people are taking notice of them and spending more $$ properly restoring them :D .

Great work, another win for those "old" cars! And speaking of knuckles, how do you like driving with those quick/shortened steering knuckles? I ask as I'll be redoing my front suspension and steering set-up and was thinking of going that route...

Great work, another win for those "old" cars! And speaking of knuckles, how do you like driving with those quick/shortened steering knuckles? I ask as I'll be redoing my front suspension and steering set-up and was thinking of going that route...
well, it's a little harder to turn, but you can turn 90 degree turns without changing hand position. I adjusted the front camber a little and it turns even easier that before.