How Old? - Page 6 - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How Old?

How old are you? (or should I say young) 218 members have voted

  1. 1. How old are you? (or should I say young)

    • 16 - 20
      14%
      32
    • 20 - 30
      15%
      34
    • 30 - 40
      24%
      54
    • 40 - 50
      23%
      52
    • 50 +
      21%
      46

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

James, it's very pretty in Spring! (and it's pretty all the time in NZ LOL)

Good to see there is a good spread of ages at least. I turned 25 in Nov and have now owned my Z for exactly 8 years!! Daily driver, and sometimes hard street driver. (OK all the time hard treet driven)

If I ever see another Z rounding a corner sideways, I will always give them the big thumbs up, except if they crash into me in the process. LOL

I'm staring down the barrel of the 30's :surprised damn how did that happen.

Not as old as my '73 240z older than my '75 260z

48 years old in April....funny isn't it ..still nothing relaxes me as much as tinkering with a favourite car, or satisfies me as much as pulling something mechanical apart, cleaning it, figuring out how it does what it does, and setting it up properly again. Been this way since I was a young kid. Seems to settle the mental dust that day to day living kicks up in the mind.

Jim.

Well guys think of it like this. The best thing that can happen to you is getting old, Think about the alternative.:)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

23 years old here. That makes my zed 7 years old when I was born. It fits the young guy = street car theory too. Maybe in a few years when time and money allows there will be a zed racer project on the cards.

My little sunny is the same age as me however, maybe that's why I like it so much. :)

Bill, that's an amazingly insightful statement comming from someone your age! :surprised

I'm in the 30's club - only had one Zed older than me (good old HS30-00016 - sold and now in Australia). Got my first Z at 22, had a 240Z race car by mid 20's, retired from racing by the end of 20's - mortgages will do that to a man - stop you from having fun with $$.

27 as of last month.

1st time owner too, always liked the cars but never got around to buy one.

until last month :D

my car is in progress and will not be seeing the street/or track for a loong time.

rust is not good :(

Your statement is very true Master Ramsey.

My outlook on life is that;

"When I wake up in the morning it's a bloody great day. When the day comes that I DON'T wake up, it'll be too late to worry about anything anyway".

The older I get the truer the statement becomes.

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.