IGNORED

Aircraft Edition 280ZX

Nota280

It's not an Anniversary Edition either.

Sounds like a candidate for the parts that guy who wanted to put a 240Z front clip on his ZX "SHOULD" be looking for instead.

The seller sounds like a nice person who has been fed a truckload of B.S. about this car by someone.(her son who dumped it in her yard and split)

Come guys you know the aircraft edition, you came with the SU carbs and no air filters , thats keeps it all original LOL , atleast he was honest with the statemtn of

"Let me start this out with saying that I am not going to pretend to know anything about cars" . thats about where he should have ended it :)

I read that add as some guy's mom trying to get rid of it. I feel for her. Port Charlotte is a wreck. The Aircraft Edition has to do with the blue / silver paint and T-tops and corresponds to the red / silver / t-tops "Santa's Ride Edition"? We need a 280ZX guru around here. None of us know nothing 'bout no damned ZX!

....The Aircraft Edition has to do with the blue / silver paint and T-tops...........

Exactlly. This is a common misnomer, just as with the Road Runner and the Judge. Many people would go out and buy the decals and call their car one of those.

Remember the old Trans-Am and Firebirds with the decals? I recall one guy who went out and bought the Firebird decals and put them on his Trans-Am thinking that he was "increasing" it's value. Usually, people did the reverse, they'd buy the Trans-Am set and put it on their Firebird and hope that people would think it was a Trans-Am.

Besides, if it were a REAL Aircraft Edition, it would have the V-Style 2 Wing Spoiler on the back, reminiscent of the F-16 (or 18, or 15 or..) V-Tail.

Enrique

I read that add as some guy's mom trying to get rid of it. I feel for her. Port Charlotte is a wreck. The Aircraft Edition has to do with the blue / silver paint and T-tops and corresponds to the red / silver / t-tops "Santa's Ride Edition"? We need a 280ZX guru around here. None of us know nothing 'bout no damned ZX!

That's why we have Zhome.com so we don't have to know anything about them :cheeky: .