IGNORED

My New 260z

Zpeed

Here it is just got it deliverd, i put the car cover over it and thats the way it will stay untill i get the rest of the bits in a couple of days, and i finish my exams etc...

might look like it needs a bit of work, but no rust, and non accident car, and i got the full interoir coming in a few days, so a small bit of panel beating and off to the paint shop, for a red spray ,

best place to start with a rust free shell of my own... now im so undecided about engine possibiltys....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

yer not sure about the wheel, just there to steer the car, got the orignal one coming, but will be getting a 240z one for the looks..

i thought the hard part is putting back togther... haha.. but yer its my summer project

yes gav, ill be needing your expertise, and cheap labour... haha.. but yer, hoping to sell the silvia soon and send it to the paint shop, should see the engine bay rails, and the battery tray, and also the front radiator support of how unmolested and how rust free it is... u'l love it gav.. hehe..

yer im also not sure about the deal with the rear round vents in the rear, this is original at the back so a 74 must be like that, i actaully havn't looked at what month it is i keep forgetting,

i dont think the 240z got them... not sure why they are there in the 260z, you can't get to bolts thou them or anything pretty pointless, unless someone has the true story

congrats on the new purchase dude - boy wouldnt we all like to purchase a bare shell in undercoat ;) Good luck with it all! I am also in Melbourne and 4 days from finishing my degree so look forward spare time - gimme a yell if you need a hand with anything - gav knows my details. :)

Nathan:Mine is an early 74 (March, the 1st month of 260Zs), no. 756. Yours being 5076 is most likely one of the later ones. To back that up, mine being the early type with the 240Z shell, has no vents behind the bumper at all.

Looks like a great buy hey....I'm amazed at how rust free it seems to be. :)