IGNORED

Califor-nia Z car for sale

grnskyline

ay,

I have a blue '74 260z. Really dont want to sell it but can't put the time in to it at the moment, and dont have room. Regretful, very.

I would rather a z enthusiast get it. Here are the details of my 3rd Z.

Anyone looking to 'refresh' a z car, this is the one. Trust me!

Body: Very original/stock car. (which is why I bought it). Incrediably straight body! Never crashed. People would kill for this body back home. Only minimal rust in passenger door. No where else, NO HOLES IN FLOOR either! Front bumper is slightly bent, but true testiment to the california climate.

Engine: Original motor (l26), 4spd (NO grinding), drives and rev's good. All gauges work. Good oil pressure, no overheating, etc. This car has been very well taken care of. I have a glove box full of reciepts for it, orginal handbook, original spare tyre,etc.

The car has also just been serviced. Oil change, new plugs, leads, rotor, air filter, dizzy cap, new battery, new valve cover gasket, etc. Can you believe all this?

Why would any Z lover sell it? Forced sale really. What needs to be fixed? She'll need some new u joints in the back. She will need some seatbelts as well as they are a bit ripped. Dash is cracked, Needs carpets in the front, Original (dreaded) flat top carbs have vacum leaks me thinks, exhaust/emissions system has a hole in it. Paint is somewhat faded. VERY minnor things in Z land!! Many $$$ spent already.

HLS something something.

INTERESTED? I would be too. Working on uploading pics. Car is located near oakland, CA. Best price/right person more so will get it.

grnskyline@juno.com

Hey Cam, the car in your avitar is very reminiscent of my 78 280Z Blue color, factory alloy wheels, window louver, etc. My question is, what is the paint code on it? We were discussing on another thread how the color '510' blue seems to be missing from the charts and I was just wondering if yours was that color.