IGNORED

Color Choice

Zpeed

No worries Mick are you going to the southbank concours on the 28th of November? I believe quite a few guys will be there from VicZcar and the NDSOC one of the guys was saying we should head off and go on a cruise later into the mountains sounds like fun.

Heres the quick easy process I've used in Photoshop to play with color:

1st, say your Z is blue, select all of the blue areas (I use the magic wand tool which selects areas of color similar to the color where you click....you can keep adding more areas by repeated clicking while holding down the shift key until you have your entire cars painted surfaces selected). You can play with the "tolarance" setting to determine much color deviation is selected with each click. Your precision here is limited only by your patience. In the attached example, I spent about 1 minute selecting my color area....I'm not very patient :nervous: ! This explains why my attached example is not real exact around some of the edges.

2nd, go to the "image menu", select "adjust" and then "variations". From this dialog box, its pretty self explainatory. Just click on the displayed choices. It does require repeated clicks in any one color direction to attain a major color change.

While you have your selected area set up, you can also play with the other adjustments under the "image" "adjust" menu to change things like brightness and contrast. In any case you can do something like what I have attached here in about 15 minutes. Probably more if its your first time or you are a perfectionist!

post-6029-14150794496587_thumb.jpg