What do you do for a living? - Page 4 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What do you do for a living?

What do you do for a living? 108 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you do for a living?

    • Accounting/Finance
      3%
      4
    • Education/Training
      4%
      5
    • Engineering
      13%
      15
    • Exec/Senior Management
      2%
      3
    • Government/Military
      7%
      8
    • IT Related
      13%
      15
    • Legal Professional
      0%
      1
    • Manufacturing
      5%
      6
    • Medical Professional
      2%
      3
    • Retired
      7%
      8
    • Sales/Marketing/Advertising
      8%
      9
    • Self-Employed
      5%
      6
    • Student
      9%
      10
    • Unemployed/Between Jobs
      1%
      2
    • Other
      12%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm an alien visitor......

LOL You said "xes".

Chris

The alien also said "wifes", isn't it wives on this planet ROFL

Vicky

You forgot an "Automotive/Motorsports" category...and on a car enthusiasts forum too! :cheeky: :surprised

I am in my final semester of high school. Yup, that's right, I'm graduating early. Currently, I work at a body repair and paint shop. Eventually, I'll be racing... :classic:

Jason

The alien also said "wifes", isn't it wives on this planet ROFL

Vicky

You are correct.....but not where I come from! On my planet {wives} translates to....a skin problem aquired from having too many wifes. LOLLOL

I'm a financial planner, working for a stockbroking firm.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Wow, what a response. Looks very interesting, with Engineering and IT being at the top as expected... but...

Is there a (medical) doctor in the house?!?!!!

(isn't it funny, no lawyers either....... or at least, no one who admits it ROFL)

I am in my fourth year at the University of the Pacific located in beautiful Stockton California. I will be getting my B.S. in biological sciences and hopefully be going off to dental school in summer 05'. I just took my DAT today so I am very relieved. I did my part, so now it is up to the schools to decide. :nervous:

Ben

Retired Pilot

Manufacturing Jeweller

& fustrated zed rally driver...

MOM

Bill, I thought it was funny but then I don't come here to be serious.

Yeah it was kinda funny i guess.

Ill just shut up. I cant please anyone on here anymore

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.