Reproduction JDM headlight covers with trim - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Reproduction JDM headlight covers with trim

Featured Replies

I bought a NOS set of the JDM headlight covers with the intention creating faithful reproductions with a few invisible upgrades(headlight seals-true stainless steel trim, available replacement parts...) I will not be starting this until after the '72 is on the street. I will be making at least a couple of sets as replacements for mine-just in case. My intent is to make them visually indistinguishable from, and interchangeable with the OEM part. On a beautiful day they would be indistinguishable, but they would be clearly superior after rain or a sudden weather change. Those of you who have experience with them know what I mean. I will also make the seals available to those who already have the JDM parts.

Who would be interested in a pair at around $200 complete?

(lenses, hardware, and rings-Instructions would be in english, but a copy of the original Japanese will be available upon request! This is not yet an offer, only a little research that may well lead to one.

Will

You can definately put me down for a pair! :classic:

I'd be interested

I already have a set on my car, and need a new RH Lens.

I also want a second complete set for another car I have and a possible third.

Let me know.

Enrique

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'm interested.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.