IGNORED

Original wheel trim bits :D

Llama

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody has come across a place that sells the original trim (or one that fits and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference unless you where a perfectionist) that fits onto the steel wheels that came with the 240k?

I only have 2/4 and have been having a casual look in wreckers but have had no luck so far.

Ive looked at places like super cheap auto and autobarn for those new ones but none look even close to resembling the originals imo.

sorry for the wait guys! i do have a pic, and i just started putting pics in my gallery.. but they have yet to be approved.

Heres a pic of what i mean.. after seeing those hubcaps im confused though:

wheel.jpg

there are two on that side, and the 2 on the other side are missing. I also have close up shots but i dont have them on my pc yet sorry.

Other images of my car (including one that was taken just after i uncovered it after it was sitting in my grandmas backyard under covers for 3 years) can be found at the above link too. thats http://members.optushome.com.au/coleman85/

Ahh, ok, check a wrecker, or even better, get new wheels ROFL

Your 240K is a 1977, and so it came with those wheels as standard. Earlier cars (like mine, 1973) had steel wheels and hubcaps (see my previous attached picture). In my opinion, neither look very good!!

• 2 years later...