IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

These auctions (really "Buy-It-Nows") were placed today. I had checked eBay last night and nothing was up for auction. I Went to their eBay "store" page, and no parts were listed, the notation was that "all items had been sold".

I have sent an email to the address listed in the auctions.

This is REALLY weird. Is this same eBay account Chloe used? Even if she sold the business, would it make any sense at all to give the new owner her eBay account/pass? This seems very sketchy, and even sketchier that it's happening with our beloved MWZ. =( I just want to know I can parts from people I trust soon...

I just bought it now (An extra set of quarter vent trim), and attatched the following message to my paypal payment-hopefully we will hear something-if not I will be able to use ebay and paypal to find out some more pieces of this puzzle-like who is now MWZ-if the passwords weren't just passed on.

You would think if there were a new owner, he, she or it, would want to keep the established customer base-keeping everybody out of a business that Chloe built by keeping everybody close certianly isn't going to be the way to do that. Chloe established relationships with us, and knew we could buy parts from a hundred different vendors, but she made buying the parts genuinely personable, and was interested in finding out of the ordinary parts, She enjoyed us(that sounds bad)and built a business doing it. Too many of the other vendors enjoy the paycheck and consider the rest as in the way-sounds just like the guys at the Nissan parts counter, "just give me a part number, pay and go away, if you don't have a part number, just go away."

Paypal message:

"What has happened to Chloe? All of the members at Classiczcars.com are worried about her, please post something."

Will

• 2 weeks later...
Yet another strange event in this case of missing Chloe...

An auction was posted late last night with her account: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7917048122&category=33645

I sent an note to the seller asking about her and am just waiting on a reply.

Texasz

Maybe she is there and is just selling off stock, MWZ has sold a number of buy it now items over the past couple of weeks. I asked a question on one of the auctions and got no reply.

However, the world continues to turn and I think most of her customers have waited long enough and have now moved on. I and others I know who bought from her now go elsewhere. What a shame - it was good while it lasted. :(

Andrew

I sent an note to the seller asking about her and am just waiting on a reply.

I sent several emails last time they listed a batch of auctions ( a week or more ago) and have not gotten a reply to any of them.

I can only assune that someone else is running the business, and doesn't care to comment on Chloe. Also doesn't care about her participation and support of the website. If they did, they'd have made contact by now.