IGNORED

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

st0878

Should protect the heritage and keep it yellow?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should protect the heritage and keep it yellow?

• Paint the damn thing.
    • Protect the heritage.

Carl, I don't think you scared him away, he just chose his battles carefully-kind of hard to fight about a track record!

But, bush has never gone on record with having trouble understanding the word "is". He has had trouble with its pronunciation, but no charactor flaws seeping out infront of the world! I wonder what color his car should be?

Will

Keep it yellow!!

I love orginal yellow Z's.

I dont see a problem with a middle age man with a Yellow Z. Who the F*** cares. It's all about the enjoyment of the car.

When you look at your car in the garage, what color do you imangine it being? Chose the color *YOU* are going to enjoy the most.

If I was going to change the color of my Zed I would pic one of the orginal colors. I also advise chose a color thats close to the color on your floor board and engin bay. That way it's not so tacky when you look down or when looking at the engine bay.

-Brandon

71 240Z 918 Orange orange.

71 240Z 901 Silver

71 240Z Gold&black.

Where I'm really torn is that the Z looks mighty nice in black, but that wasn't an original color for several years after it's introduction. However, I think your car is a reflection of yourself, so paint it what you think looks good, as long as it's done tastefully, of course.

I am strongly considering Patriot Blue(the color of my'03 Dodge quadcab), it sets off chrome really well, is electric at night because of the metalflake, and I like it. My '73 was Painted Porsche Signal Red-absolutely beautiful, and at dusk it almost glows-but it is still in town, and I gon't want the '72 to be the same color.

I lean toward solid colors to give easier paint repairs(stone chips), but the metal flakes are cool looking early and late in the day!!

I have Photoshop(not good with it), but I have not found a Pantone key for good color representation for previeving different colors on my car.

Will

Gee wiz i leave for two seconds and look what happens.

Carl i wasnt meaning to sound pissed or something. I just dont wanna get into another arguement. No harm done i hope.

Bush isnt the worst weve had buy far. Look at Clinton. that man got more then i care to imagine!

I was thinking Matallic blue with a silver metel flake. That would sparkle at night.

And you know what they say about girls and there attractions to little blue sports cars.:devious:

(Sinces pun in my future)

Paint it whatever color you like. I'm about to hit 45 and they keep saying that i'm in a mid life crisis for buying the Z. I remind them spending all the time welding, sanding ,and staring at the floor in dispair for hours at a time is not a midlife crisis .And how the hell do they know if i'm half done with my life anyway! Besides a color change will allow you to find anything that needs to be fixed. Just look at my gallery to see my suprises. looking to paint a color close to that of Blitzkraig Z car.