• Some High School (includes GED)
    • High School Graduate
    • Some College
    • 2 Year Degree
    • 4 Year Degree
    • Degree of Masters or Letters
    • Doctorate
    • Multiple Masters or Doctorates

I had to vote "Masters degree", though technically, i have a 5 year bachelors in Science (Pharmacy).

Regulations have changed, now it's a 6 year doctorate program (glad i got out when i did!)

Of course i practice what i studied, can't afford not to!!!!!!! Still have yet to grow up though..

Jeremiah, Where did you go to school for Pharmacy? The only school that I know of that you can get your pharm D. at it 5 years is at Univ. of the Pacific in Ca. My gf is going to be a drug pusher like yourself. :)

Well, I clicked some college. I just finished my 3rd year of college and I have 4 more to go.

Ben

Hi Ben

I graduated from Albany College of Pharmacy (Albany, NY) in 1990.

Back then it was a 5 year program- but for a Bachelor's degree. A couple years ago all the schools pushed for a 6 year doctorate instead.

So now, you get to PAY an extra 20 or 30 THOUSAND dollars for that last year, working for FREE on clinical rotations...

Basically, easy cash for the schools.

It ain't easy being male, white, and middle-classLOL

Good luck to the GF, its worth it at the end

Voted 'some college' since i'm still there

Going into my 3rd year working on a bachelors in aerospace engineering, transferring to UT austin for fall so i'll be moving down there this summer.

Got my self a degree in civil engineering, and I have been working as one for 3 years now. Still haven't gotten close to paying it off yet.

Was one of about 3 that were driving 240z's to uni as well I think. Never met the others though.

I clicked "high school" because I thought by "some college" you meant A college, not halfway through college.

I started this week in my 3rd year of a Bachelor of IT & Bachelor of Commerce. It will take another year and a third until I complete that (my University does 3 semesters a year, instead of the Australian standard of 2 per year). That is, my course takes 8 semesters (4 years at a normal uni), but at my uni it will take 2 and 2/3 years.

Yeah. Thanks for your attention :P

Bond Uni eh Alfa?

Bachelor of Arts (English Maj.)

Bachelor of Economis (Finance Maj.)

Incomplete Bachelor of Engineering

Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning