IGNORED

To all that knew James Burgess aka "ZmeFly"

DeltaDawn

This was first brought to this sites attention when it looked like you guys were ready to start a relief fund for deltadawn. At that time it had to stop and i talked to Mike about this. he was very helpful in showing James for what he is. Granted, the forged death certificate is what really opened the door to the fact that his death was a scam. We did a lot of searching and phone calls and even the local newspaper in his town was going to do a story on it. I'm sure you guys all remember the obit in the online local newspaper that was linked so all could see. He put a lot of effort into faking his death. And to top it off, the death certificate was actually his sisters (or sister-in-laws). The cause of death was obesity. if any of you have met or seen pictures of him you would know that that was the last thing he could have probally died from sonce he is tall and thin. He made the big mistake of ripping off Gateway Computers a while back and then in another scam the person he ripped off (on an unrelated scam) just happen to work for Gateway and that is when James' cover was blown.

I was ripped off from him many years ago and told him that i would never forget it and that one day he would get his. Keeping him out of the Z community is the least I can do considering all the other bad things I wanted to do. Ah, but hell, I'm a peaceful kind of guy.

Zedrally, this should have been gone last year when this all came to a head. But since James is back on the scene and trying to get back into the Z community, then it's important that everyone know exactly what's going on.

If you have been lucky enough not to be scammed by him, that's great. But everyone on all Z forums should be informed. We are not talking about one or two scams, It's many, and you shouldn't be the next victim because you weren't made aware of it.

Carl, good to see you again...please stick around I have missed your posts.

Zmefly, f*** off!!! Do not come back to this or any other site as it's clear that you are just out to take advantage of people and screw them. You should be spending time in jail with a large guy who makes you his bitch then see how you like being screwed.

Please enlighten me Ed, unless you are refering to yourself! If I remember correctly, you were one of the folks sending condolances to ZmeFly not Carl or I! :ermm:

Yea, I was one of the first one's to fall for his scam. This was before I knew he was a scammer. I had a buisness dealing with him. I bought some toyota calipers from him. The transaction went pretty smooth, no problems. So when I heard of his "passing" my natural reaction was that of surprise and sorrow for his family. Then come to find out he was a scam KING.

Additionally, for those that missed it the # 1 post by deltadawn. Originally started out by saying that she was "Zmefly's" (aka James Burgess) girlfriend and that James had passed away. Bla, bla, bla.

it's only natural to give condolence to a prominent member's famiy. it would never occur that someone would fake their death for profit.we only found out because someone posted a link to Zcar.com forum about their dealings with him.can't fault anyone for their condolence after the facts. jm2c

Patrick,

What really hurts is that quite a lot of us held him in high regard and were genuinely saddened at the news of his death.

I doubt that I'm the only one who feels that I have been made a fool of so unnecessarily. I do wonder though, ....WHY ??????

Rick.

:devious: :devious: