IGNORED

any z licence plate ideas?

And here's the one on my 79 810 Coupe. They were advertised back then as 'The family sedan with the heart of a Z.' In an attempt to keep it Z related I won't post a picture of my truck's plate wihich simply reads '64 L320.'

post-3797-14150793758687_thumb.jpg

71 Z

Z

ZULATER

Z CAR

Z 4 ME

MY Z

MY 71 240

ZOOMIN Z

THE Z

Z MAN

240 ZOOM

240 ZAP

MY 240

MY 240 Z

ORIG Z

FIRST Z

Your first and last name initial and Z as in MC Z

or MC 71 Z

or MC 71 280

There are a ton more

Originally posted by seerex

someone at one point had spelled out the japanese version of the z name it was like zeno or something like that , can anyone confirm if there is a translation like that of some sort?

A friend of ours was over for dinner last night and I asked her about this; she's from Japan and currently teaching Japanese here to high school students. She could not figure out what you were talking about and I was of little help to her. She told me that the spelling out phonetically of the letter Z has several because it can be pronounced differently in different words. Was this what you were trying to convey...the phonetic spelling of the letter Z?

Also a plate I've seen at a building I used to work at was V8 Z

I'm assuming that they didn't like the drink that much but that the car had a V8 engine in it. ROFL

I believe hs30 is the members name that typed it but not sure , I am probably describing it wrong , maybe it was the translation for zcar , it just seemed diffrent and was gonna get a tag for my z with it on it and it also is very much how you interperate the words , I will keep searching :)