I continued removing hoses and the wiring harness from the engine bay. I labeled all the wires with duct tape and a sharpie. Also removed the gas tank. Other than 44 years of dirt and a small dent, it is in really good shape. I spent a total of about 4 hours working on it this weekend. No money spent this week, but I have started looking at the complete stainless steel hardware replacement kits. Looks like they run about $300, and for that price, well worth the convenience and quality upgrade. I've set a goal to have everything pulled off of the uni-body by April 2. I think short term goals will motivate me to keep going. I now understand why some restorations can take years! Lastly, I noticed that the pics in my first blog were not the best, so I tried to make a conscious effort to do better. Enjoy, and thanks for reading.