IGNORED

My 240z for sale

halz

Crunch time...:cry:

A change of job means that I now have even less spare time to lavish the care and attention on the 240Z that I would like to. Much as I do enjoy driving and tinkering, the car deserves an owner who will use it far more than I do.

So... If you are looking for a '73 240Z with original interior/exterior and matching numbers, a car that has never nbeen in a crash in its life, with an E31 head, extractors and sports exhaust then have I got the machine for you! Follow the link below for more details (and please don't try to talk me out of this I might just weaken!)

Hayden.

http://www2.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private-search-results.aspx?category_id=3&selected_model=8&selected_region=0&search_type=20&price_min=&price_max=&make_id=37&model_id=2735&keyword=&state_id=8&search_postcode=&search_distance=25

Halz, don't sell it.... my god... you've been on this club forever!!! Don't go!

Oh, and don't forget those warm sunny Sunday mornings where you can drive your baby around the rolling hills of Perth. I love that interior!

I wonder how much it would cost to ship it to the US?

-- Mike

I originally bought it in the east and shipped it over... happy to send it 'home' to the right buyer!

(I like the colour too - notice how Holden have been copying it with the current Commodores?)

No.

You need to build a shed and put precious to sleep for a while. Then when you are older and have more time, you can revive her and continue the restoration.

De-register it, and it wont cost you anything. :eek:

Do you really need the money. :bandit:

If you sell it you will regret it. :cry:

Remember how long it took you to find this one. :eek:

I hope i'm talking some sense into you Hayden.:stupid:

• 4 weeks later...