IGNORED

Extrudabody EFI ITB throttle bodies for DCOEs

Fonix

Hi,

I just bought this intake. It is a Clifford triple Weber set up for a Jeep 4.0 with ITB EFI. I bought it for my 82 Eagle SX/4. It needs to stay carbed for me to stay in the class I run in. What I'm looking to do is trade the entire EFI and throttle body set up for a working DCOE set up. The manifold itself is not part of the deal. It was converted to EFI by Extrudabody with has 36lb injectors and is the Weber DCOE bolt pattern. So it should bolt right up to any DCOE manifold. The entire set up is brand new and never run. Extrudabody was for sale a few years ago and now only operates a Facebook page. I'm not sure if you can even get these anymore, but I do remember they were quite expensive.  The intake should arrive in a week or so, I am just trying to get the ball rolling if someone is looking to trade. I am in Minnesota near Minneapolis. Andy

The first 2 pictures are my actual intake. The third is an image Extrudabody used to have on their site, I'm just using it because it isn't as dark. Mine has all the vacuum provisions.

4396d0f778b545c6bbb761f5010ce68f.jpeg

d3c662bccef257f20b377ccd64b2e959.jpeg

intake 258.jpg

Lol,  you could always buy a dcoe setup off eBay to trade me and keep the manifold.  I would just do that and sell the datsun manifold with the itbs, but I already have enough money into buying this. If I don't get any takers I might eventually have to anyways

8 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

So 3 DCOE's w/o manifold for 3 ITB's?

Yup, 3 working DCOE's with the linkages for the ITB's with the same. I am willing to negotiate if they aren't perfect or compete