Blues Tech tips - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Blues Tech tips

Featured Replies

The AtlanticZ sight does seem to be MIA. Does anyone know what's going on?  It was a great resource.

2 hours ago, SteveJ said:

There's usually a solution. For this problem, here is one: https://web.archive.org/web/20160324012712/http://atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/

The Internet Archive is a good idea, but, it typically doesn't archive images or deep links.  If @Blue sends me the website code, I can host it on our servers with his own custom domain.  Or better yet, we can give Blue a website within our pages.  Just let me know...

Could be something as simple as the server is down.. Maybe try it later.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Blue knows about it. Thee is anothrr thread about it and Blue mentioned moving the site to another server. Maybe work out something with Mike.

 

7 hours ago, Mike said:

The Internet Archive is a good idea, but, it typically doesn't archive images or deep links.  If @Blue sends me the website code, I can host it on our servers with his own custom domain.  Or better yet, we can give Blue a website within our pages.  Just let me know...

I looked at the Internet Wayback Machine version of Blue's tips. It did a pretty good job of cataloging things in the electrical section down to the wiring diagrams. I was able to pull up PDF files with no problems.

4 hours ago, SteveJ said:

I looked at the Internet Wayback Machine version of Blue's tips. It did a pretty good job of cataloging things in the electrical section down to the wiring diagrams. I was able to pull up PDF files with no problems.

Even the graphics?  For some reason I couldn't see any graphics.  I'll have to check my browser settings, thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.