Everything posted by EricB
-
Nissan Vintage Collection
-
Nissan Vintage Collection
-
Nissan Vintage Collection
-
Nissan Vintage Collection
-
Nissan Vintage Collection
-
desperately seeking alternate to vinyl dash
aaargh..... PDK Racing sold their mold for the carbon fibre dash and lost track of the buyer... someone out there has it... wish i knew who so i could get them to lay one up for me.... sucks.... -e
-
sennavsprost wheel ?
yes we are talking about the same car it's just that in THAT money shot Dave's Z is wearing my watanabes which are 15x8.5 front and 15x9 rear does it all make sense now? -e
-
desperately seeking alternate to vinyl dash
yes that helps thanks keith - i emailed them... -e
-
desperately seeking alternate to vinyl dash
...so I am getting tired of visiting my scale model of the Grand Canyon every day when I get in my Z... my dash like all the other ones is totally cracked. i am not at all excited with the idea of investing $900 in a nissan dash that has been in a warehouse for 30years, who's vinyl material is probably already dried out, and which is only waiting for one day of sunlight exposure to begin cracking too.... a while ago someone (spudz) posted images of a fiberglass and a carbon fiber dash someone else had made. Prices were listed at being roughly $300 for the fiberglass and $500 for the CF. I now have the money and I want one. Does anyone know whom I need to contact in order to get one? So far I haven't been succesful in finding out who the right person to talk to is... Thanks, -e
-
sennavsprost wheel ?
...maybe I should have my morning cup of coffee BEFORE I answer posts... Dave's front wheels are not wats - they are actually Longchamps XR-4 also in 14" -e
-
sennavsprost wheel ?
About the flares - yes they are the ZG ones but no we did not get them from MSA - instead they came from Les Cannaday over at Classicdatsun.com - he's in the town of VIsta just outside of San Diego - he's got the best 432 replica rear spoiler I've seen too this side of the pacific... -e
-
sennavsprost wheel ?
Dave has 14x7 or 14x8 watanabes. His sus is KYB shocks with Ground Control coilovers. Does that help? THanks for the compliments! I'll pass it on to him if he doesn't see this.... -e
-
Zfinal
photo was shot by a photog friend of mine - his work is at www.jeffludes.com - check out his awesome automobile photography - he's available for hire BTW... -e
-
Sat July 12 - SoCal - Not to Be Missed!!!!!!
10am to Noon Toyota Vintage Vehicle Collection 2076 West Artesia Blvd. Torrance CA 90504 (310) 329-5170 1pm to 3pm Nissan Heritage Collection 125 West Griffith Street Gardena CA 90248 2pm to 6pm Design Within Reach - Mini Owners Club of Los Angeles Mostly vintage minis and some new ones too Green St & Delacey St Pasadena, CA 91101 See you all there! -e
- Zfinal
-
Targa Newfoundland Rally
Don't know if you all saw the coverage on Speedvision - they played it two weekends ago before the 6pm PST "F1 Decade: 1993 Kyalami" show.... He crashed it hard on a hard right turn... breaks locked up, he understeered right into a wall, head on.... apparently he was taken to a hospital but survived it... looked like a really fun event though...... -e
-
Garage floor advice... (for the Z) :)
Owen... That's a really good idea.... Thanks for sharing the plans. Hmm... wonder if the owner of the place (yes we're just renting) would be down with that... he's already excited I am doing concrete and thereby improving his garage.... -e
-
Garage floor advice... (for the Z) :)
Hi all, I swear this topic is Z related... gotta have some place to put the Z, right? So the place I've moved in to has literally a 10'x20' hole in the side of a hill which once was a garage. I know because I've found sparkplugs from the 50s and a couple tire tubes (!) (how long has it been since those were used) among all the other junk in there. Here's the catch, while the side walls and ceiling are concrete the floor is dirt. I've been leveling it out as best as I can for a couple weeks. I've begun setting up a work area in the back by first laying down two 5'x54"x4" slabs of concrete side by side at the far end. I've been doing it entirely by hand (mixing too) and getting a good workout out of it... So far each of those slabs has cost roughly $30 in materials. The remaining chunk onto which the Z will be parked is now roughly 10x15, so I figure I'd need to pour roughly 8 more slabs for a total price of $300 I am looking at alternatives... and am wondering what you all advise... Packing the ground down and laying something like Kiwi Tiles or Snaplock RaceDeck over it would be more expensive (like $475ish...) for the remaining 10x15' area. Bricks? Flagstones? What do you all think? I do need the ground firm enough to be able to jack the car up and work on it... -e
- KPGC110 again
- KPGC110
- SafariRallyZ
- At Nismo Factory
- 4valves 3carbs 2liters
- 240ZR
- Old vs New