Everything posted by PROJECTRB240SX
-
Rear Disc Conversion
They Look To Be 5zigen Fn01rc Off Of A S14 240sx/silvia.
-
Common v8z problems?
Jagsthatrun.com Writes That Book And You Can Order It Off Thier Website.
-
Rear end.. could someone help?
The R180 And R200 Should Hold Fine Unless You Are Going For Over 500whp. The R180 Is Know To Hold Clear Past 350whp And I've Got A Friend With A Rb25det In His 240sx With Over 450whp. Your More In Danger Of The Stub Axle U-joints Breaking Than The Diff.
-
Rear end.. could someone help?
No You Don't Just Have A Driveshaft Built With A Gm Yoke And Nissan Diff Flange.
-
using Electric SuperCharger - claimed 4%-6% Gain
Those Things Are Glorified Fans.... People Have Purchased Those And Relised Losses Because It Becomes A Restriction And Actually Chops Up The Air Flow Causing Problems During Induction. If You Want To Try It By All Means Go Ahead But Those Can Be Found On Ebay For 1/4 And At $500 You Are Throwing Your Money Away.
-
Building the Ultimate Response RB!!!
I'm Not Talking About Cooling Water.... I'm Talking About A Directiionally Sealed Box (one Inlet Port And One Outlet Port For Air Flow) Sealed Box With Two Cores And Blowing Open Air Through The A/c Evap Core And Through The Intercooler..... Having A Sealed Box Like That Would Contain The Ultra Cold Air Produced By The A/c System And Essentially Chill The Ic Down To Freezing Temps (with Such A Small Area To Cool A A/c Compressor Wouldn't Have To Work At All To Keep Up... Plus Remember The Only Source Of Heat Is The Ic Itself So The A/c Is More Than Efficient) As For Water To Air Coolers... On The Street If You Barely Boost Why Bother? You'll Have Added Water Weight, Twice The Plumbing, And Twice The Heat Transfer Cores..... A Whole Lot Of Money And Work For A Few Degrees..... I Pose This Query To You Now At This Point: Why Do All The Gt And Road Race Cars Use Air To Air Ic Units If Water Is More Effective? The Simple Fact Of The Matter Is That Using Ambient Air To Cool The Water Then The Water With Temps Higher Than Ambient To Cool The Charge Air There Is Going To Be Heat Build Up Much Like A Air To Air Cooler But Atleast The Air To Air Cooler Is Direct Transfer Not Using A Second Medium.
-
Building the Ultimate Response RB!!!
Its Not Smart For The Street..... Its Only Super Effective For The Track (Also Has Been Around Longer Than I Have Been Alive). Water To Air Ic's Are The Only Way To Go When You Want Super Effective Cooling For The Air Stream. On The Street Its Not Effective Because The Water Would Heat Up Over Time And Then You Would Need A Radiator For It And You Could In No Way Keeping Up The Same Cooling Rate As A Good Air To Air Ic. What I Was Thinking About Doing Is Hooking Up A A/c Compressor With R12 Freon And Sealing A Ic Core And Evaporator Core In One Box With A Fan Blowing Air Through The Evap Core And Over The Ic Core To Super Cool It Full Time..... With Proper Freon Levels And A Good Blower Motor You Can Realize Below Freezing Temps From A A/c System.
-
Building the Ultimate Response RB!!!
Water To Air Coolers With A Dry Ice Unit Have Been Used In Drag Racing For 20+ Years..... These Maintain Below Ambient Air Temps For Maximum Power. I've Got A Buddy With One Of Those Co2 Systems That Have A Throttle Body Air Cooler, Fuel Rail Cooler, And Ic Cooler.... I Think Its Made By Dei. Well Anyway He Has Noticed 30 Degree Cooler Charge Temps When He Activates It. There Are Kits Similar To The Co2 System But Instead Of Co2 And A Ic Cooler Its N20 And Air Stream Injection For Maximum Cooling.
-
Building the Ultimate Response RB!!!
If You Want Real Response.... Ls1/t56 Combo With A Clutch Supercharger (for Disengagement) And A Twin Turbo System... I Know Its Alot Of Piping But You'll Have Instant Full Boost And Hold It All The Way To The 7000rpm Redline. You Just Have To Have The Supercharger Disengage When The Turbo Is At Full Spool... Best Way I Can See This Working Is With A Pressure Switch Hooked Up To The Clutch. BTW: PLEASE NOTE SARCASIM EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD BE COOL.
-
Building the Ultimate Response RB!!!
You Need To Figure Out If You Want Responivness Or High Rpms? They Are Two Ends Of The Spectrum..... If You Want Response Build A Torqueir Motor; If You Want High Rpms Build A Long Rod, Short Stroke, And Large Piston Motor... Or Build A Two Stroke!
-
Building the Ultimate Response RB!!!
Rb20's Have A T3 Flanged T25.... So You Are Better Off Sticking With A T3 Flanged Turbo. There Are 10 To 1 Turbo Rb's Running Around. A Guy Here In Az Has A Turbo Rb25de Thats Putting Out Decent Power. I Know Of A Few Turbo'd Rb25de Neo Motors. If You Have Proper Tuning And Enough Octane You Will Be Fine. I Personally Would Build A Rb30det Or Dett If I Was Going To Spend The Time Turboing A Na Motor.
-
Building the Ultimate Response RB!!!
I Hope You Know Of A Way To Bore A Motor From 78mm To 86mm. Why Would You Step Down From A T3 Flange To A T2 Flange? My Suggestion Buy Either A Rb20de And Turbo It Or Build A Rb30dett Using A Rb26dett Head With Small Turbine And Large Compressor Turbos If You Want Resposive. Also You'll Get Better Response Froma Log Style Manifold Over A Equal Length Because The Exhaust Pulses Will Be Hitting The Turbo All The Time Rather Than In Intervals (although The Are Small Intervals).
-
strange lookin 240z
How Much Is The Car? Those Parts Alone W/ Paint Cost Over $2000.
-
strange lookin 240z
- strange lookin 240z
SOUNDS LIKE A PANTERA REAR WINDOW WITH A AZC EURO TAIL LIGHTS AND ONE PIECE FRONT END. WWW.ARIZONAZCAR.COM- 280z Interior Restoration Parts.... Where To Get?
Thanks You.... I Requested A Vb Catalog, Msa Didn't Have What I Was Looking For.- 280z Interior Restoration Parts.... Where To Get?
I've Been Searching The Net And Did A Lot Of Searching On Here And Most The Places I Can Come Up With Only Sell Some Parts And Mainly Service Only The 240z.... My 280z Interior Is Ok But I Want To Freshen It Up. What I'm Looking For Is A Complete Carpet Kit (including Trans Tunnel), Complete Vinyl Kit, And Complete Plastic Panel Kit.... If Anyone Has Any Links To Where I Can Get These Products For My 1975 280z I Would Really Appriciate It.- why only 280z
That Looks Alot Like The Clutch Loop Damper On My 240sx... Its Used To Lower The Pressure In The Clutch Line For A "lighter" Pedal.- Is This For Real?
Debating Politics Are Stupid..... There Is No Wrong Side. This Country Is Made Up Of Morals And Beliefs, The Beauty Of This Country Is That Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Morals And Beliefs. I Personally Believe That Gwb Is An Idiot And One Of The Worst (if Not #1) Presidents Ever In Office...... But I Also Feel That No President From Either Party Is Perfect Because They All Have Their Own Agendas And Can't Please Everyone. I Will Say That I Believe In The Right To Choose, I Believe Church Should Be Separate From Politics, I Believe The War On Iraq Was Unjust And Illegal, I Believe That The Name Calling And Mudslinging Between Both Parties Show How Young Our Country Is, And I Also Believe From Personal Experience That The World Shuns The Us And Global Hospitality Towards The Us Is At A All Time Low!- Is This For Real?
I'll Trade My Card Collection For A Z Car Anyday..... Its Over 100,000 Cards Worth Almost $10k When I Last Checked In 1999.... Its Just Taking Up Space And I Need Them To Go Away. I Emailed The Seller To See What The Response Would Be And Haven't Heard A Thing Yet Since The Start Of This Post.- Proper Backspacing
I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE PROPER BACKSPACING WOULD BE FOR 15X8 FRONTS AND 15X10 REARS WITH ZG STREET FLARES OR ROLLED FENDERS? IS 10" WIDES TOO BIG WITHOUT A WIDEBODY KIT? THANKS FOR ALL HELP AND I HAVE SEARCHED. - strange lookin 240z
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.