Everything posted by MrZ
-
Changed out front strut brace...
Nice one there!
-
Differencial Welding????
Tire wear will most likely increase on welded diff. Why not buy an extra diff and install it with an LSD.
-
71 240z engine keep running after turn off
try to check the timing. I did encounter the same problem and was solved by a timing light. might help.
-
BMW 3.5 Z finally begins in earnest
Hi, Do you have pics? Thanks.
-
suction piston carb problem
it seems that I do have the same problem. When no oil is present you can move them freely and when filled up, they won't move at the same time, the other carb being slow than the other. it is like the oil is dampening too much even though I put the right amount. I use 10wt oil. Hoping for your further inputs. Thanks.
-
Replacing SU's
4 bbls are too rich in mixture.
-
Vacuum Ports on SU Manifolds
Hi sIR, The blue one goes to the vacuum advance on the DIZZY. However, I'm not sure on the green one. Hope this helps.
- MotiveMag.com article on S30 and Z33
-
Dash Repair Process/Pictures
This is great!!!!!!!!!!
-
Filipino Z car owner
Hi Sir, Nice to be in this forum. I have pictures of my 240z, just click on the signature. Thanks.