What I did on the weekend - Page 5 - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What I did on the weekend

Featured Replies

Woohoo! Excellent stuff.

Let us see another pic when she's all unwrapped :)

  • Author

I had to restrain myself.

I am looking in the trading post this week for a large roller door to complete my newly concreted garage (read: a lot of work).

I thought it was best to leave it covered in the off chance of and horizontal flying rain shooting in ROFL

Lets hope that the Kiwi's did a great job on the motor. Otherwise we can go over there and pull the plug.ROFL

  • 3 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

4 months later and the garage is finally done.

A lot more work than i had planned, but at least I have a good place to work on the car now.

post-3894-14150794193653_thumb.jpg

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

Finally back from Japan, time to get back into working on the Z.

Here is where I left off 3 months ago:

post-3894-1415079462091_thumb.jpg

post-3894-14150794621124_thumb.jpg

OK, now show us the ZG flares you brought back and the moulds being made to reproduce them :love:

BTW your suspension colour scheme is exactly the same as mine :)

  • Author

Thanks.

Lucky I left your flares in Japan, I almost didnt make my flight after not realising how strict Japanese Airport is on luggage weight and hand carry. $100 later I got on the plane.

I spent boxing day with a tube bender modifying my brake and fuel lines to clear the chassis rail extensions. Unfortunately it didnt look like it was possible but as I had nothing to lose I gave it a shot anyway and now I have brake and fuel lines that no longer fit the car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.