IGNORED

wanted, 260z radio in oz.

Rusty1

Michael,

Thanks for your reply, according to my owners manual the radio I am looking for has three a.m. and two f.m. preset buttons with the power antenna switch above the right knob.

If yours matches the description, how much do you want for it?

Russ

I think I might have the original radio from my 74 260z in a box in the garage. It was exactly the one you describe, but I never had it hooked up to a speaker to find out if it worked. I might have the antenna swith too.

I'll see if I still have it. If I do, let me know what old part you have taking up space in your garage, and I'll trade you.

Otherwise I'll have to ask you for shipping plus $5.

Oh wait, I just noticed where you are. Let me see if I have it, and then if you want it for cost of shipping, I'll be happy to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

How ya doin?

Just saw your request for an origanol AM/FM factory radio. I just picked up a 1972 240Z with the origanol AM/FM radio. I will remove it this weekend, dont know if it works yet. Let me know if your interested and we can see about accomodating your request. Take care and "Enjoy the ride!"

DJ