15 or 16 X 10's - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

15 or 16 X 10's

Featured Replies

I'll search out a good deal eventually, just looking to this community for a head start. Where is the best place to get 15 or 16 X 9 or 10 wheels for a 114.3X4? I would even consider steel if they were under, oh say, 22 lbs.

Anyone?

steve77

Diamond Racing wheels.... probably the cheapest that you'll find for a 4 lug.... steel, but one of the lightest on the market.

on the 16 inch size you are limited to a few makers , I know of a couple for 17 but they are not cheap , konig, panasport and ssr all make 16 as far as I know but ssr and wantanbe makes the 16 and 17 or a 15 old school look but are not cheap at all, and kinda hard to get them in the states , just depends on the model of wheels , again I have found them to be rather pricey ,http://www.rs-watanabe.co.jp/main.htm and for ssr is

http://www.speedstar.co.jp/collection/ssr_mesh/index.html

I have some info on dealers in the state but not much good luck

Of course, there is always Keizer... but you'll pay through the nose for them.....:tapemouth

Try Irv Hoerr's company.

www.hrpworld.com

Cliff Ebben SCCA GT1 champion uses some of their stuff.

Got to wheels and click on the R6 series. They are aluminum and they will make any bolt pattern and size.

I think they are fairly reasonable considering other light weight

custom wheels.

I have not used them myself but they probably can give you some customer names.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.