Diamond racing wheels on ebay - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Diamond racing wheels on ebay

Featured Replies

Someone had a set of steel racing wheels with used kuhmos on ebay in Austin Tx a while back. I belive the reserve was not met. Anyone know who was selling them and if they are still availiable?

were they black in color , they kinda looked like nascar wheels? if so yes I do

Sorry, I can't help you with this one. I didn't even see them.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Err, nope that isn't the ones he's referring to, I think they were 15 inch.... I remember seeing them, but didn't save the auction....:ermm:

Sorry seerex, these are the ones he's looking for.... the ones you posted are 13's....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2448420904&category=38662

Here's another interesting set I found too.... I used a set of these on the ITS car in 14x7, and they look good on a Z IMO....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2447520858&category=43955

well damn I didn't know it was a current auction :stupid: I was checking out completed ones ,well atleast one of us found it :geek:

Hehe, I got lucky when I did a search for Datsun wheels.... funny thing is they didn't come up in my search the first time... he must have re-listed them since yesterday when I got my last e-mail on my favorite searches....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.