IGNORED

exhaust manifold

beandip

Hi Gary:

Have you checked with DANNY"S DATSUNS up in Roseburg, OR? He's got a ton of parts from "over 75 cars dismantled and on the shelf plus another 40 plus still intact. If you need parts for your vintage Z cars I’ve got them!" I've gotten several items from them over the last few years.

Good Luck

If I were you I would do some serious searching before dealing with Dannys Datsuns. Lots of bad reviews on other sites. One place I can say that is excellent for sure, and I have dealt with several times is Zbarn out of Tennesee.

Great people, service and prices.

Or Chloe at Midwest Z, I've had very good experiances with.

the main problem with the part he's looking for is that shipping will cost him as much as the part or more. Have you picked up one of these things lately (ouch) - Better off finding a boneyard peice as its really not a coveted peice, that is if its the nonturbo manifold, most folks scrap them when they buy headers. good luck, someone probably has one in there garage somewhere.

Originally posted by ZmeFly

If I were you I would do some serious searching before dealing with Dannys Datsuns. Lots of bad reviews on other sites. One place I can say that is excellent for sure, and I have dealt with several times is Zbarn out of Tennesee.

Great people, service and prices.

Hi James:

Interesting that you got good service out of Zbarn. I've gone to their website several times and sent emails to them inquiring once about a transmission, and another couple of times for other parts, and I have NEVER even gotten one single response from them. I finally decided they weren't interested in doing business, so I won't ever make an attempt to do busines with them again. Too bad, they ignored this potential customer, maybe thay have all the customers that they need.

The only complaint that I had with Danny's was that for the longest time he didn't take credit cards or PayPal. He insisted on Money orders, but his site now says they take PayPal.

The main reason I mentioned them to Gary is that they are located semi-locally to him so shipping wouldn't be too much of any issue on a heavy part like the Ex Man.