IGNORED

280ZX Parts Down Under

stevegee

If you live in eastern Australia and like me were sick of finding rusted out 280Zx's then check out my wesbite because I have truckloads of cheap spare parts. http://members.datafast.net.au/electronics/index1.htm I am also on the look out for a cheap blue interior for my restore Mark 2 project. I have 8 or 10 sets of wheels Mark 1 stock, Mark 2 Stock, mark 2 space saver, mark 1 spacesaver and metal space savers. I have five or six L28 Mark 1 engines for around $250 each, some auto transmission units and some 5 speed manuals. Also have complete rolling stock Mark 1 gold, red targa, blue Mark 2 targa, gold rolling chassis suit cut $250, trim, seats, radiators, four sets of right and left guards/fenders suit repaint and some dents, complete unblemished Mark 1 hood/bonnet, heaps of glass, rust free left and right doors mark1 and mark 2, headlight hoods, inner plastic weather shields, complete dashboards with no cracks, mark 1 tail lights, rear hatch rust free with and without glass. email for location and prices. Mark 1 and Mark 2 front and rear bumper bars. Alternators, air conditioner radiators, Electronic Contol units (3 Mark 2 and three Mark 1) Nothing too much trouble to chase up for you either..