Poll - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Poll

Z drivers prefer: 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Z drivers prefer:

    • White meat
      34%
      17
    • Dark meat
      26%
      13
    • Thanksgiving represents nothing more than the exploitation of the land and its native people.
      6%
      3
    • Americans are silly
      34%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I wanted to vote on more than one. But I'll just put my 2c. worth on being silly. It IS a great opportunity for relatives to reunite and share a meal.

This isn't a fair Poll, even Americans know the only true answer they could possibly use is "Americans are silly." as even if they do prefer a certain type of meat or find it to be a ridiculous holiday their sillyness rings true through-out. :classic:

Thanksgiving represents the beginning of the season where retail businesses throughout the western world satisfy their own greed and money lust by making the general population feel that in order to demonstrate their affection for family and loved ones, they MUST spend large sums of money to purchase the biggest, fastest, newest, most "in fashion" products on the market. It represents the worst parts of modern society.

IMO of course.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

>>>>Thanksgiving represents the beginning of the season where retail businesses throughout the western world satisfy their own greed and money lust by making the general population feel that in order to demonstrate their affection for family and loved ones, they MUST spend large sums of money to purchase the biggest, fastest, newest, most "in fashion" products on the market. It represents the worst parts of modern society. <<<<

That was gonna be option #5, I swear. It just wouldn't fit.

steve77

I agree with Carl. Also, I used to love white, but now I find dark meat sweeter. Turkey, too.

  • Author

Brown sugar...how come you taste so good?

Originally posted by jeffs73z

I agree with Carl. Also, I used to love white, but now I find dark meat sweeter. Turkey, too.

Originally posted by Zvoiture

Brown sugar...how come you taste so good?

Though I've only tasted white meat, I suspect it all tastes good, so long as it isn't seasoned with "PMS24-7" ROFL

Originally posted by US240Z

great "American" holiday who cares what a bunch of limp wristed foriegners thinks hahahahahaha

What's a "foriegner"?

Originally posted by HS30-H

What's a "foriegner"?

It's another reason to vote for "Americans are silly"

At least New Zealanders have a sense of humoUr ROFL ROFL ROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.