IGNORED

Bumpers Wanted

OLDMAN

Please can anyone help,

Live in London England and am trying to locate good secondhand bumpers

with rubbers front and back for a 1974 260Z

I need Euro spec but US spec with overiders would be OK

Also looking for US style curved indicators for the front.

Please can anyone help and give prices and cost to post (Pics would be good)

Thanks for reading, Paul

Paul

Hello to another UK based zed fan!!!!:classic:

In the UK there are very few places to get decent secondhand z stuff. I'm guessing you have already tried the ususal places. I would look to the US if I were you, as anyone in the UK will charge you an arm and a leg for anything half decent ( and it probably came from the US anyway!!!!)

Indicator wise I assume you mean the under bumper indicators that go in the lower front quarter panels. These come up on ebay quite regularly for not much money. Don't be too concerned about shipping costs from US as its pretty cheap as long as its sent USPS and total excluding Shipping is less than about $25. If you are willing to pay you can get new ones for about £190.

Bumpers are a bit more difficult to get/ship, and again come up on ebay fairly regularly. As an example the shipping cost of a rear bumper centre centre section was about $60. Front bumper would be a lot more as it is oversize for USPS.

Having bought the bumper rubbbers myself recently they are not too expensive, about $30 a corner, but rear ones are quite difficult to find I hear.

I get most of my stuff from Midwest z , one of our sponsors and have done for a while. Chloe is great. Shoot her an email and she will probably be able to sort you out with secondhand or new if she's got them.

All the best

Andrew