SCCA membership - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

SCCA membership

Are you an SCCA member? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you an SCCA member?

    • Yes
      20%
      15
    • No
      62%
      46
    • I live in an area not serviced by SCCA
      17%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Are you going to offer a prize to the person who's been an SCCA member the longest???LOLROFL :devious:

I belonged to the SF Region of SCCA in the early 80's. Quit after 3 years due to all of the politics and BS that I encountered.

I was a memeber of the Central Florida Region for years. Had a National license and a National scrutineer license. I just go watch the circus now.

post-4148-14150793067623_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

>>>>It's just my subscription to Sports Car Magazine.<<<<

Isn't $80 a year a bit steep for a magazine?

steve77

I just read it for the articles. I swear! Oh wait, different magazine. It is tough to find as good a deal as SCCA if you want to participate in motorsports. They are one of the few national organizations that is somewaht active across most of the US. They have their warts, but they are better than nothing by a LONG SHOT!

  • 3 weeks later...

I joined SCCA in 1970 and have raced Datsuns since then.

2000/510/240/280/300.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.