IGNORED

Crash Test S30

HS30-H

What I see are the 3 "gills" for the vent on the C-pillar or is that tape or painted on......hard to tell with all the stickers on it...

and the stamped steel mag wheels... course, they may have had them elsewhere but the US only got the plain steel wheels..:disappoin

Kinda like the way the wheels look BTW, with a set of trim rings they'd be kinda neat...

Other than that, it's kinda hard to tell anything considering the condition of it...

Originally posted by lordbiotree

what do the squares mean and why is there a number slightly to the left of every squar?

-Brandon

I think that's just a crash test thing. It probably allows a precise measurement of deformation.

Interesting that they would crash test a shell only?

I would have thought a complete car [motor, gearbox etc] in the front end would give a better indication of how the unibody withstands a headon?

Wonder at what speed the front folded in this pic?

Mmm..... anything else?! Well the rear quarter window kinda looks the wrong shape, but it might just be because it's missing glass...

Also, off topic perhaps, but what's the deal with petrol flaps? I've seen lots without the lock, but mine had one, and this one seems to be made for one too. Any story?