side cover for a early seat bottom - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

side cover for a early seat bottom

Featured Replies

  • Author

head rest

post-3193-14150793006072_thumb.jpg

These are the best two pictures I have of the early hooks. They are coated metal similar to the straps that hold the wiring harness - thick vinyl coated metal. I do not own a set. I plan to make some.

post-4148-14150793012356_thumb.jpg

It's rare for any American bound Z to have those shilds.

My guess is the Z men of the 70's only knew about them. Along with the rool-cage we never got.

-Brandon

Lots of 240Zeds

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.