IGNORED

Toyota 4 piston caliper brake upgrade

ZmeFly

Apologies if this has already been covered, but will the S12 calipers fit with the standard 240z steel wheels? I know the S12w ones are too wide.

I know the standard wheels don't look too great but my plan is to refit them for shows occasionally

I did this conversion two years ago but did not upgrade my master cylinder. I would like to upgrade the master cylinder but would like to find one that will not require modifications to install. Does this exist. Also, if this does exist are the bleed screws on the left or right. Mine are currently on the right which is not good because it makes it difficult to remove the air cleaner.

Any help greatly appreciated.

the calipers as far as fitting with the stock steel wheels i cannot say. if you remember the 5 slot american racing style aluminum wheels that you see on a lot of Z's, i had those on my 71 and they fit with no problem.

if you look at my gallery look for the yellow 71 240Z. they fit with those.

dhayes i know you can upgrade to the 15/16's mc from a later Z car but im not sure of if any modifications you would have to do.