IGNORED

Misc. Body panels for sale

Wagz

All from my '71 240. Parts are located in Hillsboro, OR (just west of Portland) I don't want to mess with shipping any of this stuff. I may be willing to meet someone within 50 miles of Portland. I'll take damn near any offer. A half-rack of good beer will buy most any of this stuff. If it don't sell (or get traded for Guiness), it will meet an untimely demise. Please, won't you help these poor, homeless parts?

Pictures are here: http://www.kinexions.net/velorossa/gallery/Misc

Front Fenders

Headlight buckets

Hood

Inspection doors

Cowl cover

Rear Hatch

Center console (Not perfect)

Dash - Includes all of the guages (has crack)

email: marc@kinexions.net

A red indicator is not obvious? Surely it would be like waving a red flag to a bull? And once they have you on the side of the road, well they tend to get very picky, also if you have pissed off the boys in blue, it gives them a starting point to pull you over.

True but how are they to know the car never came out like that?

I've seen plenty of American cars on our roads with the red indicators.

I understand your point but so far I've been left alone by most members of the law :). Even with the loud exhaust I'm touching wood but I think I'm less of a target than those driving commodores with 5 mates crammed in the back or a Honda with plastic all over it and a big milo tin on the back.

:)

The main reason I would like them is that 1 of mine has a hairline crack that was patched with sellies all clear just where the brake light is and I know a second set would be worth $$$ new so i thought I'd ask.

I wouldn't throw my old set out.

However I do appreciate what your trying to tell me, but I usually do try not to wizz of the boys in blue.:classic: