Wagz's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wagz

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wagz

  1. Yup. Me too! That, and coating the new pins with anti-seize during installation... just in case I ever have to pull them out again.
  2. Yep. It was supposed to be back up this morning (Sunday). They were moving to a new server and various other upgrades. Hopefully, it will be back up tomorrow.
  3. Napa is where I got my Moog ball joints. Around $50 each.
  4. My hybrid '76 has stock brakes all the way around. For most street driving they really seem to be sufficient. I haven't had any situations where my brakes faded and scared the out of me. Although, I haven't tried to autocross this car and I really don't know if the stock setup will handle that type of abuse. I am building a Velo Rossa on my '71 chassis and am planning on extensively autocrossing that car. I purchased a 5 lug, rear disk setup from Mike Gibson at Future Mobile. I don't have the car on the road yet so, I can't really say how much better they are. There is an avid and very knowlegable autocrosser that posts frequently at HybridZ that feels the rear drum setup is quite adequate even for hard track use. By the way, here is a link to Ross Corrigan's site: Modern Motorsports
  5. I like the rolling hot tub idea. Along that vein, here is a Saab turned into a rolling steam sauna in Sweden: Saab Sauna
  6. Ahhh. Thanks for posting that. I ran across that page a while back, but forgot to bookmark it. :stupid: I've tried several times unsucessfully to find it. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.