my new 240z website - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

my new 240z website

Featured Replies

Great Job on the Website,..... EVEN BETTER JOB ON THE CAR!!!!!!!

WOW! You did it right! Good for you!

I'd be happy to have a shop like that to work in... one with room to move around...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Very Nice... I love the paint.

Your site looks great; it's scary seeing the parts list. What's the tally to-date???

  • Author

about (gulp) $18,000... includes price of car ($3000) I spent this over a 2 year period so it didn't hurt that much. And consider that a new 350 Z is over 30K. I get a new car, unlike anything out there, bragging rights, etc. So to me that is a cheap price for all those goodies!

Originally posted by MDyer

Very Nice... I love the paint.

Your site looks great; it's scary seeing the parts list. What's the tally to-date???

Very nice blue Z! I guess I will have to come to NJ Z Club show and see it in person. :classic:

Great website man. I've been watching your gallery to see more pics of the beautiful car. Nice to finally see some info on it. I plan on spraying a similar honda color on my car soon as well. I think mine will be B65P, Monte Carlo Blue

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.